Dr. Pantea Sharifi Hannauer provides services for a variety of pediatric behavioral concerns.
Her services include:
1. Neurological and Neuro-developmental Evaluations and Management of …
- Developmental Delays,
- Autism Spectrum Disorders,
- Behavioral Issues,
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD),
- Learning Disorders,
- Pediatric Headaches,
- Pediatric Seizures,
- Autism with Epilepsy, and
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders.
2. Tests and Procedures such as EEG, MRI, blood tests, etc.
3. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), if needed
4. Support and Guidance
Evaluations will occur over 3 to 4 visits, including and obtaining a thorough medical and family history, a neurological evaluation and neuro-developmental evaluation.