Pediatric Neurology Clinic
Pantea Sharifi Hannauer, MD
Child Neurology / Autism Specialist
Board Certified by the American Academy of Psychiatry and Neurology
We specialize in providing care to children with developmental disorder, behavioral issues, ADHD, epilepsy, headaches, cerebral palsy and a variety of other conditions. Our services include:
1. Neurological and Neuro-developmental Evaluations and Management of …
- Developmental Delays,
- Autism Spectrum Disorders,
- Behavioral Issues,
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD),
- Learning Disorders,
- Pediatric Headaches and Migraines
- Pediatric Seizures,
- Autism with Epilepsy, and
- Pediatric Sleep Disorders.
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
2. Tests and Procedures such as Neuropsychological evaluations, EEG, MRI, blood tests, etc.
3. Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), if needed
4. Support and Guidance
Our thorough evaluation process may take up to 4 visits to complete, including and obtaining a thorough medical and family history, a neurological evaluation and neuro-developmental/neuro-psychological testing.