Pediatric Minds Behavioral Services/ABA
We Provide High-Quality, Evidence-Based, Comprehensive Services for Your Child!
Our services include:
- ABA Services (Applied Behavioral Analysis) for children with Autism
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – For Autism and other disorders
- Behavioral Assessments- including FBAs (Functional Behavioral Analysis)
- Social Skills Training and Classes- see our C.A.R.E. Program (Creating and Advancing Relationships for Everyone)
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Speech Therapy Services
We provide comprehensive services for children with:
- Behavioral Issues
- Social skills deficits
- Receptive and Expressive Language delays
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Signs of ASD (At-Risk)
Social Skills Groups:
- Offered every Wednesday and Thursday afternoons at our center!
- Children are placed in small groups based on age, skill level and needs.
- Fun and Effective!
- We accept insurance or private pay for groups. Please call for more information.
Red Flags: Early Signs Of Autism
- Inappropriate laughing/giggling
- No fear of real dangers
- Apparent insensitivity to pain
- Extreme attachment to objects
- Difficulty communicating
- Repetitive or ritualistic behavior
- Hypersensitivity to sound or touch
- Selective hearing; does not respond or look when name is called
- Quickly becoming upset for unknown reasons
- Resists change in routine
- Appears to “look through” people
- Uneven gross/fine motor skills
- Over activity or extreme passivity
If your child exhibits any of these symptoms, we want to help. Call us for more information on diagnostic and intervention services.
3524 Torrance Bvld., Suite 104
(Building located on Fashion Way)
Torrance, California 90503.
Pediatric Minds Medical Center
- Child Neurology Services
- Early Childhood Treatment Center
- Developmental Services
- Neuro-Pschological Testing
- Speech Therapy
- Social Cognitive Skills Program
- Individual Psychoherapy
- Family Psychotherapy